Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Passiflora plant to Greece

Posted by evito (My Page) on
Sun, May 31, 09 at 7:03

Hello!
Is it possible to recommend me sites where they sale plants internationally?I am from Greece in Europe.
Waiting
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Passiflora plant to Greece

Xairetismata evito!Psaxnis kati sigkekrimeno?

o

Kalhspera!!!Apisteyto ellhnida!
I am searching for a site where i can buy passiflora plants not seeds.I found one http://www.blumen-passiflora.de/wb/ in Germany.I have some problems with the language.I have ordered four.Hope to solve communication problems and receive the plants.As you are Greek woman..do you know where i can found passiflora in Greece?I am searching for specific like anastasia, lady magret, panda and temptation.Can you help me?se eyxaristw

o

Well ive seen anastasia and lady margaret in a local nursery but i didnt buy any of them even though i really liked the blooms.Eimai thessaloniki ara den mporo na valo ston kipo aytes tis pikilies , pou einai kapos pio tropikes....
alla gia xeno site den mporo na se boithiso...sorry

o

evito, email me at tehriaz@gmx.net :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here