Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

Got anything new???

chena
16 years ago

I am expecting a few things this coming week.. WOOO HOO!! They will probabaly all have to be potted up HUH!! should have considered that before I fell in with the love plant...I'm sure I will be beggin for advice before long..LOL

Pencil me in...PLEASE!!! LOL

Chena

Comments (7)

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I just got a Laurifolia and a Coral Seas and am expecting a Sunburst and a biflora next week. Now that I've gotten all my passies outside I was kind of surprised at how many varieties I already have, at least 20. Hopefully they'll all do well this season. I'll probably be popping in with questions also.
    Karyn
    PS: Chena I'll get back to you this evening about the seeds : )

• chena
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am very excited about your new finds..How cool!!! I can't wait for you to get them going so you can share some pic's.. I got a Sunburst from Grassy Knolls.. NICE plant.. Can't wait to see it bloom have a couple coming from Z9T this coming week as well..I may be in over my head ..LOL I'll bethe one looking for your expert advice...
    Chena

• karyn1
    16 years ago

Chena have you ever ordered from Z9? If not you'll be very happy with Bob's plants. They are so much bigger than anything I've bought from Grassy Knolls. The only online nursery I've bought from that's had plants equal to his is Caldwell. The 2 passies I'm waiting on are from Z9. I'm also getting a C. wallichii, Dichorisandra pendula (weeping blue ginger), Quisqualis indica (rangoon creeper)and a Strongylodon macrobotrys (jade vine).
    Karyn

• chena
    Original Author
    16 years ago

This is the first time I have ordered there.. I got an e~mail from them a couple of days ago and mine should ship in the next day or so..I ordered P platyloba,P.Crimson Tears, and P. sanguinolenta..
    Chena

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I spoke with Bob this morning and he said he's having terrible weather. I'm not sure where in TX he is but it's probably further south than you. What's the weather like by you? I was hoping that he'd have shipped my plants this week but no such luck, hopefully he'll get them out early next week. Let me know how your plants from him look.
    Karyn

• jblaschke
    16 years ago

I'm not certain, but for some reason I want to say Zone 9 is near Houston. We've been having waves of heavy thunderstorms blow through this week. Lots of wind and rain. Today was supposed to clear up for a sunny weekend, but the San Antonio area has been heavily overcast and drizzly all day. Heavy, humid weather.

• melva
    16 years ago

Zone 9 is near Houston, I tried to order some Passis from him and his web site was wonky..this was a few weeks ago.
    so I got some new Passion flowers elsewhere..
    Purple Haze
    Crimson Tears (I have wanted this one for along time)
    and I got Amethystina...
    I saw a couple on GK that I think I want...Amalia and Lavender Lady (thanks to seeing the picture of Chena's)

Sponsored
Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living in Columbus, OH