Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ID please

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Tue, May 29, 07 at 20:42

This passie bloomed today and I don't know what it is. It was a gift and just had a tag marked passiflora. I think someone recently posted a pic of this variety.
Karyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ID please

It is Passiflora x belotii, or Passiflora alata x caerulea, a completely sterile hybrid.

o

Thanks. I figured it out this morning. I'd remembered seeing a similar flower posted a week or two ago so I looked through the old posts. I didn't know it was sterile, too bad, it's pretty. I wish I could get close enough to smell it but it's too high up on the fence.
Karyn

o

• Posted by chena z7 Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, May 30, 07 at 14:51

You little smartie *arties...LOL I tried to find that post with no luck... It sure is pretty and you know my heart is just breakin coz it is so big and so high up the fence you can't reach it.. You lucky dog!!!
Chena

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here