Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Source of Worley's Cookbook?

Posted by mark4321 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 27, 08 at 20:04

Does anyone know a source for Patrick Worley's "The Passion Fruit Cookbook" (ChloroPhorms Books, 2001; $17)? The link to his site is bad, by the way.

Worley is the hybridizer responsible for the plants that quite a few of us grow: P. edulis 'Frederick', 'Lavender Lady', 'Elizabeth', 'Purple Tiger', 'Coral Sea', etc......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Source of Worley's Cookbook?

Try this link: http://members.aol.com/pasiflora1/index.htm

Pls. check three times over whether this site is legit - I don't know them, just got luckier with Google when I tried;)

o
P.S.: Source of Worley's Cookbook?

To clarify: this is what I found http://members.aol.com/pasiflora1/cookbook.htm

o

Hi Linda-lu,

How did you find them? I'm usually really good at Google, and I tried forever. From what I understand, Direct Seeds is for real, but at the moment they are moving from California to Tennessee. So they are directing people who are interested in Passiflora to get plants from Kartuz. So I don't know when they will start selling again, but I'll look into it. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Direct Seeds moving

o

Hi Mark,

What I tried was to find the publisher, because they usually keep a few books in stock. Somehow, that search led me to this link. Take heart - Google trips me up on the things I really want, too. Bet you I wouldn't have found that great picture of a Passiflora Edulis seedling...

You can actually order the book from them, even though they're moving. The second link I gave you shows 'order form' (underlined), click on that, and you can fill out an order. Always worth a shot, hey, for them, it's one less thing to pack!

You're welcome! Hope they can still get you that book.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here