Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks to Mark 4321 / Karyn/Eric/Crystal

Posted by rosepedal Four seasons zone4/5 (qatechwallace@yahoo.com) on
Thu, Jul 9, 09 at 16:38

Mark, Karyn, Eric and Crystal you are so awesome and inspiring to us new gardeners...Mark my new passiflora you sent me is doing wonderful..My first..:) lol Mark you are my first..hahahh are you blushing?

Karyn would have never happened without you my brug/plant online mentor..:) I always look forward to your posts and learn so much...

You guys rock in spreading smiles...Eric you and Crystal too! I want to know your soil secret..That is some of the best smelling soil ever! Calif has some good stuff...

Thank you for sharing your plants through Mark...Everyone Mark traded his own plants for all of us! May it come back at you Mark! I dont know if that has ever been done on GW... A heartfelt thanks to Karyn, Mark, Eric and Crystal... A happy cheesehead..:) Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks to Mark 4321 / Karyn/Eric/Crystal

Very kind words, Barb. Thank you, and you're welcome.

There is a lot of personal satisfaction to be gained by helping others, so I feel like it's a total win-win situation. A very generous woman helped us a ton when we were starting to grow, and now it seems it's our turn to "pay it forward".

As far as the soil goes, I think we got it at Lowe's... LOL. Patio Plus, probably, with a few minor amendments. But you are right about one thing... California has some good stuff!

Thanks again for the sweet comments.
Eric

o

I would like to echo those sentiments. Randy has been extremely generous and helpful, as well as everyone else on this forum with their excellent information and advice. I would just like to say thanks! The good people here in the Passiflora forum are among the nicest you can find.

o

Thanks so much Barb. That's sweet of you but I have to say I've gained much from you and the others you mentioned as well. You and Randy I've known for a while and I recently began corresponding/trading with Crystal. I thoroughly enjoy "talking" with all of you. I love that plants I pass on can continue to be shared with others as can the plants that are given to me. I really can't think of anything else that can be enjoyed by so many people.

o

Mark and Karyn are indeed generous with plants and knowlege - I have seen their postings over the years. I will add that there are so many others who helped get me hooked and addicted to tropicals - THANKS, all!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here