Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Edulis in The UK

Posted by NineCrow Midlands UK (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 1, 05 at 10:18

My Edulis Flavicarpa has opened it's 1st Flower about 20 mins ago!!! I'm going to try and pollinate it with Caerulea pollen...
*Side Note*
This is growing inside around my window

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Edulis in The UK

Excellent! I have a frederic I polinated with caerulea several months ago- 1 fruit resulted. Every other polinator I've tried has flopped. (amethyst, belotti, white caerulea, lady margaret & quadrangularis)

o

Krstofer Just to let you know that NON of the Flowers I pollinated Took, Do you think it was because it was far to late in the Season? My Other Edulis has come back from being outside at Mums all Summer, that one is the purple Fruited form, maybe I'll get something from this one, what do you think?
Thanks

o

• Posted by JeanS UK NW Scotland (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 20, 05 at 16:14

My Edulis is now very tall, very happy, living in the conservatory but not a bud in sight!

o

well..... The Edulis that came back from Mum's has Buds on it (Just looked at it) this has happen since it's been back here with me...
And Not Forgetting my Flavicarpa, that's thinking about Budding up again...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here