Return to the Passiflora Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Passiflora laurifolia L/Jamaican Lilikoi seeds

Posted by kgirl808 11 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 10, 13 at 19:00

I'm looking around for Passiflora laurifolia L seeds. I've tried to ask around the local farmer's markets here on Oahu, but I heard it's rare. I know they on the other islands. Does anyone know where I can find something? The yellow and purple lilikoi are way easier to find here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Passiflora laurifolia L/Jamaican Lilikoi seeds

• Posted by mark4321 10a CA Sunset 16/17 (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 11, 13 at 18:28

Someone in the Hilo area just posted on the Facebook Passiflora group that he just bought two fruits at the market for the seeds. You have to apply to be a member to read the posts, though. That should take less than a day. I'll mention your post on the Facebook group.

Here is a link that might be useful: Facebook Passiflora group

o

• Posted by mark4321 10a CA Sunset 16/17 (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 11, 13 at 22:27

The guy on the Facebook Passiflora group says that he can help you out with some seeds, but that you'll have to message him through Facebook.

If you have trouble contacting him this way, email me. (click "my page" and "email me" is you are new to Gardenweb).

o

Thank you! I was looking at the Facebook link that you showed me. I requested to join the group. I've been trying to find seeds on Oahu or fruit, but can't seem to find anyone that knows.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Passiflora Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here