Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
liponderer

Need help with P. Trifasciata--sorry a little long

LIponderer
18 years ago

I got this plant at the end of spring and can't seem to find a home that it likes. It started out in the greenhouse where I work under a bench so that it wouldn't burn and it seemed to be ok there. Then took it home for the summer (being careful not to overwater)I had it in part sun (morning)and it lost all its leaves. Then they started to grow back but didn't seem to thrive so I moved it again to shade which it didn't seem to like. Moved it back to part sun (afternoon) and it seemed to have come back. It even flowered until I brought it back in the house. So over the summer it has been moved around. I checked for pests and it has none that I can find. It is in an east window right now and not really liking it. Some of the leaves are drying out and shriveling up. I have tried misting and it helps a little but can't figure out what it needs. Should this plant be in a south window? And what about watering and humidity? I really would like to keep it at home but maybe it would be better at the greenhouse. Any help with this one would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012