Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mark4321_gw

Passiflora Sources--Online/Mail Order

mark4321_gw
14 years ago

I thought it would be worthwhile if people who read this forum would list some of their sources of plants and seeds.

I'll break these down into different posts for (1) Ebay (2) Online and (3) Retail. Of course there will be overlap.

Where possible, the names of the plant(s) purchased might be useful. If you have any experiences as to whether their plants are correctly ID'd that's a big concern, so please mention it.

Grassy Knoll Exotic Plants: I buy most things locally, and they may be the only place I've ordered from online. GK has the most incredible variety of plants, and if you are interested in unusual/rare/hard to find species or varieties, it's wise to always check here. Other vendors often sell hard-to-find plants for several times the price. The owner, Elizabeth Peters, is one of the nicest and most helpful people out there and is very highly respected. The plants may or may not be as large as those from other vendors, but they are high quality. I've only bought P. umbilicata and a couple varieties of P. edulis, however I've had many email exchanges with Elizabeth. If I were looking for a particular plant this is the first place I would check. This is simply the only place that sells many plants.

Here is a link that might be useful: Grassy Knoll Exotic Plants

Comments (2)