Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krstofer_gw

Cloning box repost...

Krstofer
16 years ago

Hey guys-

A long time ago I made a cloning box. Since it's "that time of year" again I thought I'd repost the link.

I'm thinking of doing it again- I have *Very* limited space now & with everyone inside & going crazy I have to cut some back.. Hate to just toss the cuttings.

This time I'm thinking of using test tubes full of water & liquid rooting hormone with maybe a dash of miracle-grow.. Would make transplanting a bit easier as the roots would be compact rather than trying to figure out how not to damage that hairball when I stick it in a pot.

I've been having a hard time finding the plastic 5 gallon water bottles up here- But buckets are all over. Bought a packet of "home brew liquid yeast" awhile back which maybe I'll mix into some kind of juice & see if I can't make some "hard" something. Should give me some extra CO2 production time as from reading the beer forums the fermentation process takes 4 to 6 weeks.

So now all I have to do is make the floor-space for the box. And find the time to cut the cuttings..

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus