Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raptor1_gw

planting bareroot peonies in Jan

raptor1
9 years ago

Received my order from Charmarron Gardens a couple of days ago and and the plants are amazing but I was unable to plant right away due to bad weather (Rain).
The weather has broke now and looks to be good weather for a few days but all of us know that can change in a moment.
I have 4 tree peonies and 7 herbaceous peonies to get into the ground soon and the ground is very soggy here. Just wondering if ALL of you Experts and PEONY LOVERS on here can give any advice as to any details that might help make this a successful endeavor and a process that will insure that these valuable treasures have the best chance of survival, Basically things to look out for!!
I am not a novice at Gardening BUT I am always open to any suggestions that will help me be a better gardener. any suggestions as to Prep, process and placement will always be considered as valuable because there are some really remarkable gardeners on here and I will never say that I am an expert at anything related to gardening or anything else for that matter. as I am aware that there are always minds that we can and will glean from, if one expects to advance in gardening or anything considered worthwhile in life. Please feel free to offer any and ALL suggestions for they will be greatly Appreciated . GOD BLESS FROM GEORGIA ABOUT 15 miles north of Atlanta

Comments (5)