Return to the Peonies Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Double White Peony Growers in Canada?

Posted by keeb Toronto (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 5, 07 at 7:04

I would like to buy the above, fragrant if available , herbaceous OR intergenerational from Canadian growers or from US growers who ship to Canada. I find most of the US growers I have seen on the net do not ship to Canada. Am I right?

Thank you all

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Double White Peony Growers in Canada?

I am ordering some peonies from Parkland Perennials. Other posters on the far north forum have had positive reviews of this place.

Here is a link that might be useful: parkland perennials

o
RE: Double White Peony Growers in Canada?

keeb, why order from out of Canada when you have great nurseries in Canada. Lindsey D'Aoust (sp) and Mano Capano both sell peonies in Canada and both have some of the older more fragarent ones.

Check out the Canadian Peony Society for additional nurseries.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Peonies Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here