Return to the Peonies Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
6 peonies for 25.00 (un-named) they look great!

Posted by Irish_rose_grower z7 LI NY (maureenpm00@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Oct 24, 05 at 21:40

I recently got my shipment in of 6 un-named peonies, 3 double white and 3 double pink. Me and glassmouse both ordered from them (thanks for the tip Sharon!!)

I got 6 huge healthy looking clumps. Some of them have 6 eyes. I am so pleased with these. I'm thinking about buying another 6 but I have to control myself.

We got them from New Peony Garden. I would definitely order from them again. And I received the plants 1 week after I placed the order.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 6 peonies for 25.00 (un-named) they look great!

I was thinking of placing an order with this company. Does it specify if the 3 white doubles, and the 3 pink doubles are the same varieties?

o

No,Jenny, it doesn't specify. You could call and ask them or e-mail them.

Maureen

o

I just wanted to thank you for the "heads up" on the new peony farm site. I'm a (small)cut flower grower and wanted to add peonies to my spring cuts. I ordered 100 for $35+shipping. I called them and they also included the names to most of the peonies they sent. Some (very few)were 2-3 eye divisions, most were3-5 eyes and the rest were 5+(one I counted had 11!).

I would never have found the site and the great deal if you hadn't posted. Thank you!
Patty

o

HI Patty, I'm glad you got such an awesome deal!! 100 for 35.00 - that's a steal! I was very impressed with the peonies they sent me. And one did have 9 eyes. I'm glad you were able to get such a great deal. I found it from Sharon,glasmouse. She posted the name on another peony thread and I ordered the same thing she did, it was 6/25.
Good luck with them. Who do you sell the cut flowers to? That sounds like my kind of business!
Maureen

o

Oops, I made a mistake. The price was $100+$35 shipping. Still a great Deal.

I sell flowers at a couple of farmer's markets and to a few local florists.

I think the Peonies will be a great addition to my early bouquets and I'm sure that I'll be able to sell some to the florists.

I also used some in my landscape. 5 of the double white went into my son's black and white garden. 20 of the dbl wht next to a path I have with 5 arches.(I've used morning glory to climb these and plan to next put climbing roses and clematis on them). And 3 Myrtle Gentry next to my front door.(She is supposed to be really fragrant).

It'll be fun to see them grow and flower!
Patty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Peonies Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here