Return to the Peonies Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tree peony must be moved in December...advice

Posted by gardener_ks zone 5 KS (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 6, 06 at 7:46

There's a large, 40-year-old tree peony on a relative's property that will be sold next month. We've got to move it now. Any advice on the best way to do this would be appreciated. (We're in zone 5. Night temperatures in the teens-twenties, days 30's-40's.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tree peony must be moved in December...advice

• Posted by cdjr z6 OH (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 7, 06 at 15:25

You might e-mail the site linked below and ask their advice. They only raise tree peonies. This late in the year they probably have time to respond to questions like yours.
The site itself is fun to browse. So many beautiful tree peonies-so little space in my yard.

Here is a link that might be useful: PeonyLand

o
RE: Tree peony must be moved in December...advice

Interesting site. Thanks for the lead.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Peonies Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here