Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Ghost Chili

Posted by GardeningMan none (maxuswong@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Mar 18, 13 at 20:07

I really would like to have some ghost chili peppers! I just love the taste! I do ask tat I get the seed first, then I send my seeds, just so that I don't get tricked into giving you free seeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Ghost Chili

I have ghost pepper seeds let me know and no tricks here lol

o

I am interested and I have been duped before. How do we go about with this?

o

HI wweidele can we trade. I have a lot of seeds that I am willing to trade. Email me back thanks

o

I wish no one would get tricked or duped because that's not fair but I do have the seeds and don't mind sharing with you guys even without a trade isn't that what this is about anyway sharing and finding new things or stuff that is not available in our area? Just email me if your really interested and we can go from there

o

I am extremely INTERESTED wweidele I looked at your page and username but could not locate your email. Mine is carterlee22@gmail. I have habanero, thai chili and birds eye to offer.

o

Hi wweidele, I cannot email you because you have no email I can send to. I would like to have some free seeds, but if you don't want to do that, I can give you something to trade. Please email me!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here