St helena island acorn
Puta madre chile
Peach habalokia

Anyone interested in a trade please let me know. Thanks, Travis

This post was edited by Flchilehead on Tue, Oct 1, 13 at 13:38

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: chile seed trade

None of my peppers are on your list but let me know if you are interested in a trade I know I am interested

1. Carolina reaper
2. Cayenne blend
3. Jalape�o
4. Sweet banana
5. Santa Fe
6. Habanero
7. Scotch bonnet
8. Red Caribbean
9. Red mushroom
10. Naga variant
11. Bolivian rainbow
12. Hot cherry

o

Hey Scott, which seeds are you interested in? Are the santa fe the same as the santa fe grande? What are the naga variant like. Im sure we can work out a trade.

o

I'm not sure if the Santa fe are the same as the Santa Fe grande but from looking at pictures they look the same. They have really good flavor and are my favorite out of my milder peppers. They were hotter than my jalapeños this year. Im really interested in any of your seeds this was my first year growing so I'm just look to try some new ones.but if I had to name some I would say any of the yellows( bhut. Billy boy, moruga) chocolate hab, and chile de monte all looker really interesting, but like I said I'm open to anything and would appreciate recommendations . I'm not really sure what the Naga variant is exactly. I grew Carolina reapers this year and a Caribbean mix. My dog thought it would be funny to pull out some of my pop sickle sticks that I was using to label them so I'm not sure if it was a pepper in the Caribbean mix or a Carolina reaper with different pod shapes, or maybe even a hybrid but they are super hot and tasty too here is a picture.

o

Another pic

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here