Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Beaver Dam, Mariachi, Red Zavory and other tasty milds

Posted by lisa-regina 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 10, 10 at 15:14

I have lots of seed varieties to trade for the peppers that I am looking for. I love making pepper powders and using them to season steaks and such on the grill, but can't handle the heat of most hot peppers. I am also looking for different varieties of paprika peppers and Pimento peppers. Would like to have Sheepnose Pimento as well. If anyone has any good flavorful mild to low medium heat peppers that they would like to trade for my super hots and some of my Italian sweets...please let me know....Lisa

My Trade List:

Black Hungarian- Chocolate Habanero-Scotch Bonnet-Tobago Seasoning-Tobago Sweet Hot-Tam Mild Jalapeno-Alma Paprika-Aji Red-Ancho San Loius-Poblano-Anaheim-Giant Aconagua-Aji Dulce 2-Bhut Jolkia-Carribean- Red Chile- Negro-Passilla Bajio-Red Chile-Cascabel-Corno Di Toro Yellow-Golden Marconi-Fresno-Floral Gem-Fish-Habanero Arbol-Tree Habanero-Large Dark Orange Habanero-Peach -Habanero Reo -Jalapeno-Jupiter-Japone-Yellow Manzano-Orange Manzano-Puya-Jimmy Nardello

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Beaver Dam, Mariachi, Red Zavory and other tasty mil

I have some very tasty 2nd gen OP Mariachis for trade if you're still looking. Also, the Carmen sweet pepper, and some medium cherry peppers (pimentos?) i'd happily trade. I'm looking for some chocolate habs, the black hungarians (one of my Faves, but hard to find around here) and i'd be happy to have a few TAMs if you're willing to trade them too. Feel free to email me via GW and we can set up contact info/exchange.

Thanks,
Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here