Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Free Hot Lemon Pepper Seeds

Posted by augeriut ID (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 3, 05 at 18:05

I have a package of Hot Lemon Peppers seeds I bought from Target last spring. I was so surprised to see them at Target that I bought serveral packages. Now I have more than I will ever use. Since I now have more seeds than I need for next spring, whoever wants these seeds can have them. I am not looking for anything in trade.

Ian

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Free Hot Lemon Pepper Seeds

I'd like to have some of these Hot Lemon pepper seeds. Please e-mail me and tell me what I need to do. Thanks.

Alan

o

Seeds are gone.

o

If you have a few seeds to spare I would love a few. Dale Florence SC

o

If you still have seeds left I would like some

o

if you have any left my mailing adress is robert demarest 210 east brown road # 104 mesa az 85201 thanks i am also in need of tomato seeds any type of pepper seeds that i can grow in pots for i live in a apartment complex

o

OMG, ya'll do realize this thread is almost FIVE YEARS OLD. lol.

o

Hello I am very interested I will send you an email.

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here