Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Back at it again :-)

Posted by scgreenthumb1987 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 24, 14 at 2:29

I'm starting this thread to keep everyone up to date on my progress starting this season. Thanks to all the wonderful folks on here I've got a giant collection. Thanks to all the donations and trades from last year yall. Here's a photo of where I'm at right now with a ton more coming.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Back at it again :-)

Pic this morning 40 more transplanted.

o

looking good!!! doing the same as we speak. good luck

o

I'm kind of confused. You have cups on top of other cups with seedlings under them?

o

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 24, 14 at 11:40

The stacked cups are fine for now, until they actually sprout. However, I am concerned with the planning for the the next three months or so. Do you have room for expansion? How about lighting? That one bulb is going to need a lot of help pretty soon. Good luck, it looks like you are off to a good start there.
Bruce

o

Yea the stacking is just till saturday. Working 13 or more hours a day my time during the week is limited. So it's just a get done what I can and sleep 5 hours kinda thing lol. It'll be sorted out over the weekend.

o

You might oughta consider moving that light closer to the ones that have already sprouted and have true leaves...They are looking good so far, though...

o

:-) doing good

o

......yes...

o

I'll take pics in the morning. So far I'm up to 600+ plants and 200$ on the light bill lol.

o

Another

o

That's just one side of the room. And just the pics I happen to have on my phone.

o

,..........pic......

o

Wow, that's a lot of plants! Good luck with your grow.

o

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 11:00

OK, time for an intervention! I think someone clearly has a problem here.
Put down the fertilizer and step away from the lights!
Bruce

o

LOL. I was thinking along those lines as well Bruce. As I read through this thread I kept thinking of Christopher Lloyd for some reason.

By the way, your plants look awesome SC. Are you growing all those to feed the Flux Capacitor? *smile*

Rick

o

I can't stop. The voices said if I stop growing seeds they will leave me alone. Lol. Thanks yall. I started another batch this morning too.

o

LOL @ scgreenthumb1987. I've hear the same voices for years. They lie, they never go away!

Great job. Looking forward to more pictures as the 2014 season plays out.

Bill

o

Already have foot tall plants flowering. ..topped them and pinched off the flowers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here