Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aussie_chilli

Plants and sprouts

aussie_chilli
11 years ago

I currently have some seeds germinating sprouted in the last couple of days now i have some young plants that i got from woldfire chilli will post pics tommorow for any help if they are doing alright or not

originally the plants were planted in a rough mix of peat pine bark and some orchid mix just to suffice until i got down to the shops today to get everything fro the 5 1 1 mix ive been reading all about..

will post up some pics tommorow

plus how big shoud my seedlings get before i take them out of the electric propagator

Comments (7)

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    11 years ago

Welcome!
    Definitely post some pics of your progress.

Josh

• aussie_chilli
    Original Author
    11 years ago

here they are the plants are 2 yellow morugas 1 yellow bhut 1 chocolate bhut and 1 chocolate 7 pot

ok images are to big to upload and the img code dosnt seemt o work but there they are seedlings are butch t at bottom right razzamataz top right carribean blen top left and ghost chilli red bottom left althouhg none have sprouted yet

This post was edited by aussie_chilli on Wed, Jan 23, 13 at 19:44

• aussie_chilli
    Original Author
    11 years ago

and the next lot i have to start seeding

• esox07 (4b) Wisconsin
    11 years ago

aussie Chili: On photobucket, you need to paste the HTML code field (starts with: a href="http...blah.blah.blah) into your message to get it to show up. For instance:
    a href="http://s954.beta.photobucket.com/user/esox07/media/2012%20Pepper%20Growing%20Season/20120929TwilightPepper-BeforePruning-2.jpg.html..............
    Will post the following:

Bruce

• esox07 (4b) Wisconsin
    11 years ago

OH, and I thought you Aussie's had gotten enough of the heat over there this year. But you gotta go and grow more of it.
    Bruce

• aussie_chilli
    Original Author
    11 years ago

haha yeh heat has been crazy of the christmas period but temps are settling down to around the 30c range

• aussie_chilli
    Original Author
    11 years ago

and cheers the the html tip edited previous posts to show pics

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath