Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
macias_c87

Ghost pepper plant is turning brown

macias_c87
9 years ago

Hello, I need help with my ghost peppers. I have 2 and they are both turning brown. I don't know what is going on. I live in Southern California and the weather seems to be good here for the ghost peppers (heard it from my friend) I water them once or twice a week, depending the weather/ temperature outside is. About 6 months ago it gave me a lot of Ghost Pepper Chilis, 2 months after that it was struggling to give me Chilis so I decided to place each plant in a pot, a little bit bigger so the roots can have space (I thought that was a good idea). I mixed the soil with a vegetable mix from miracle growth and it gave me leaves with flowers but they were somehow weak, falling off easily. Then I realized that the leaves had "white stuff" and thin webs. So I went to some forums to check to see what that was and discovered that it was some kind of pest. They gave me a homemade remedy liquid recipe for pest to spray and so I did. Ithe plant started to give me some leaves and no flowers and was still green. Up til now(3 months later) leaves and branches started turn brown/yellow. I attached a picture to show. Please, I need help with my plants.

Sponsored