Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trinidad Butch Variety

Posted by zippy37 Z6 IL (prolongit@hotmail.com) on
Sat, Feb 4, 12 at 2:07

I am looking for the Trinidad Butch Type Peppers to grow.
I had a trade recently for Ghost Chili Pepper Seed and I accepted the ripe peppers and just extracted the seed out of them. I can do the same for the Trinidad Butch Pepper Seed too.
If you do NOT see anything on my exchange list, then I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to send you a SASBE.
I would like a good start of at least 10 peppers.
They can be wrapped in paper towel and put into a Plastic ziplock bag then into the Bubble Envelope.
I do not eat them, but I have relatives who LOVE hot peppers and after I extract the seed, I will give the pepper to them to put into salsa or eat them raw; whichever turns them on.

HAPPY GARDENING!
zippy37

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trinidad Butch Variety

Quite a collection of varieties in your list. Nothing I can use however, not that I have any Butch T that are producing fruit yet (but I will later in summer).

Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here