Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harber Freight chipper?

Posted by persimmonbob 6b (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 5, 14 at 14:27

This electric chipper might be a decent chipper to further groung-up pine bark to a finer size for your container purposes.I like to know if anybody ever use one.It is interesting to find-out.It only cost $ 39.95 on sale.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harber Freight chipper?

Wow that's a nice price..
I've been wanting to buy a chipper to do just that. The pine bark nuggets I get are huge chunks and its a lot of work breaking them all up for all my peppers.
If you buy it let me know how it works been shopping around for awhile.
Do you have a link for that chipper?

o

I get sales flyer from them all the time.If they have it on sale it is usely for a month.
I never bought one because i don't know how long they last.

o

I bought one to use and it didnt last a day. And we were only using it for small branches too like less than my skinny pinky finger thick branches. I buy from them all the time but even after returning it and getting the replacement it didnt last more than a couple uses so returned it as well. That was the only tool so far from them I have had complaints about.

o

Harbor Freight has done very well by me, though I have had to take back a few things. I say buy it and be sure you keep the receipt. If it doesn't work they'll take it back.

Dennis

o

It seems affordable prices. Can you suggest me store about where to we find out easily?

Here is a link that might be useful: freight forwarder services

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here