Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Post your seedling pics.... PT-2

Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 17, 14 at 19:18

Seems like a popular thread that warrants continuing.
Bruce

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Post your seedling pics.... PT-2

LOL Bruce, I was just going to do the same post.

I'll add here a link to part 1 ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Post your seedling pics.... PT-1

o

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 17, 14 at 19:22

Posted by wolph 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 17, 14 at 18:41

Hello everyone your seedlings all look great! And by reading this post I reilized that I have probably put my seedlings out way to early.
I went straight from peat pellets into my raised bed.and I didnt harden them off will they live. Thanks for the help

o

Mon, Feb 17, 14 at 19:25

wolf: They may be OK depending on how much sun they get, how much wind they get and if it is warm enough out for them already. I am guessing in zone 9, the temps could be warm enough right now. They should stay above 40 at night (50 preferred). If you didn't harden them off before putting them out, you should provide them with a lot of shade and shelter the first few days and gradually increase their exposure to both sun and wind over the following days. And if temps will be getting much under 40 at night, you may want to cover them on those nights. They will likely survive down to near freezing, but temps that cold will put them into a serious hibernation that will take a while for them to come out of.
Bruce

This post was edited by esox07 on Mon, Feb 17, 14 at 19:29

o

K thanks for the info, mine are up against my house so the wind is low and I can shade them.the extended weather says it will stay above 40s also.good to know they will be ok, this is my first year growing peppers.thanks

o

I pulled these out of my portable greenhouse for a watering and sorting. This is my first year growing anything hotter than a hab, so it will be interesting. I have a pretty good variety due to the holiday seed swap and LeafEricson's thread. A lot of these seedlings came from members here.

o

Here is a shot of the cheap greenhouse. I live in a apartment so space is limited. Its working well so far and keeps the kids away from the peppers. I did have a few casualties last year outside, so this is for inside only. I have more space available with 4 ft racks and 4 ft lights. Once I outgrow this setup they will move to the new location.

o

That's a lot of heat peppers_galore. Are you like Bruce and hand out peppers to kids on Halloween? :)

Tim

o

At what stage do you start using fertilizers and and fungicides and what do you guys use? .. Got busy today building a box for them.

o

Nice setup, Jarryd. It pays to be organized.

I do not know about using fungicides indoors, but about fertilizing, from what I have learned in this forum, You start using them when the seedlings have one or two sets of true leaves. As we know seeds have enough nutients to carry a seedling up to that stage.. Even then you should use 1/4 to 1/3 strength of normal recommendation;

What to use ? I use MG all purpose liquid fertilizer ( 12-4-8 ).

I am sure the more experienced friend will chime in with better recommendations.

P.S. Actually I have used chamomile tea spray few time. Is that considered a fungicide ?

o

A bunch of seedlings that've just been transferred from the tobacco tray. Got a few aphids, but I discouraged'em with some insecticidal soap. I'll let'em get 1' tall in these before moving to larger pots for sale or planting.

o

Peppers galore, JMO but seems like you have way 2 many peppers under those lights. They are looking a little leggy to me.

o

Peppers galore, JMO but seems like you have way 2 many peppers under those lights. They are looking a little leggy to me.

o

I agree with the leggy. I started quite a few of the lesser varieties (poblano, jalapeno, serrano, etc) before I had the lights set up. Now that I have more of the good stuff going the lesser varieties have been moved away from the lights. I'll be gradually moving a lot of these out to my other location.

Thanks for the input. I'm learning and next year will be even better.

It is a lot of heat. I'll be keeping them away from the kids, so no Halloween trick or treats. If I get much of a harvest I won't need to grow too many next year. I have 3 locations that I grow at. This helps to avoid disaster with hail and such. I doubt they will all make it.

o

To be honest jarryd I would get one more of those shop fixtures. The guys in the corner with no light over them are going to need more light. If you notice them stretching for it then you should probably do that.

o

jarrydleestewart, I start feeding my seedlings about a month after they sprout, a teaspoon of worm castings, watered in, every two weeks. I know that others here use dilute fish extract and/or kelp, but my worm castings are basically free, so I stick with them.

o

Whups, meant to post this picture, too. Closeup of several blooms on one of my cayennes, taken yesterday morning. As of this afternoon, those blooms are falling off and tiny peppers are in them. I know a lot of people say that one should pick off the early blooms, but I've always had good crop yields without doing that, so I leave them on.

~James

o

Wed, Feb 19, 14 at 17:52

I never snip blooms. Some do but I will only snip actual pods if they start before I can get the plants outside...and then I don't bother for one or two.
Bruce

o

On the leggy ones just repot and bury up to the first set of leaves. If they are too leggy to repot in those cups just knock the dirt off and stick it all the way down in the cup and refill with dirt.

o

Thu, Feb 20, 14 at 20:49

OK, a quick update and looking for some input. These are my first round of seedlings and they are just over two weeks old from planting date.
My question is, how much longer should I wait before culling them down to one per cell and transferring to my 4" containers? They are just staring to get their first set of true leaves.
Bruce

o

I would have done it already. I know a lot of people wait, but I do it after a week or two. You shouldn't have any problems as long as you're gentle.

Tim

o

Bruce, I'd leave at least a week until snipping to the strongest seedlings. You could wait 2 or 3 weeks if you are generous with the fertilizer and don't want to pot-up for awhile. Wow, your soil looks so dry to me, I'd definitely be reaching for the watering can... :)

I know you've done this many times before, with great success, but alway interesting to see how others do it.

o

Bruce, if you are going to ZAP the extras, you can do it any time. Do you have sharp scissors ? The are already competing for space in the soil and food. But if you want to separate and save them, wait a while.

seysonn

o

Esox- what variety are those? The purple looks like black knight but the other one looks very unfamiliar the way the leafs are shaped

o

Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 11:55

Don555: The soil just looks dry. It is quite damp actually in that picture. Photos do that sometimes.

Seysonn: I will probably wait to snip the extra one until I repot them. Most of them had 4 to start but I snipped two out of each of them already. A little competition between the remaining two shouldn't be a bad thing for a little while yet.

MarugaMan: The dark ones are Black Pearls

I guess I am probably going to wait about another week. I think it would be wise to wait for them to get a decent set of true leaves before disrupting them.

Thanks for all the opinions and advice.
Bruce

o

Bruce, I am brutal on my seedlings and separate as soon as i transplant which in some cases is as soon as they hook. I do not know why people think you need to be so careful with these plants because you truly do not.

This is first wave of transplants from the 144 cell to the 72 cell. I normally go straight to the 4" pots due to time saving but I reconfigured my grow area and am short on space until the new greenhouse is built.

photo DSCN1319_zpsd1f824b7.jpg
 photo DSCN1315_zpsd99506a2.jpg
 photo DSCN1302_zps580854a6.jpg
 photo DSCN1298_zpsf26399ad.jpg
 photo DSCN1292_zps9c5ee11a.jpg

o

Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 12:32

it is probably more the fact that I am putting off putting them into 4" pots because then I need to seriously increase my lighting to cover them.
It looks like when up yours to 4" pots, you will need a whole lot more room...as in ROOMS.
Bruce

o

Usually I have six racks going plus some work benches but will keep them in the 72's for quite a while. with 2 racks I can give good light 2 about 570 plants in 4" pots.

o

Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 14:16

Yah, Geez, do you grow them for commercial reasons?
Bruce

o

Bruce, This year will be my 5th selling plants. I sell heirloom tomato and pepper plants. 99% of the plants I sell are ones that can not be found in the big box stores.

I also sell a few tomatoes.

o

Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 23:58

Yah, nice that you grow/sell the hard to find ones. I am sure there is a niche demand for them. The most exotic pepper I can find around here in the garden centers is a Habanero.

o

Hello all,

Well, I took some time to do some transplanting today and I am glad I did as some of the seedlings where close to root-bound.

Bill

o

A few of the older ones (Sowed 17 January) are already producing flowers. Debating on whether to snip the flowers off or not....

Bill

o

Trying to grow for the first time. Started 22Jan

o

Snipping would depend on whether you want the plants to concentrate more energy on flowering or growing?

o

Sown on February 17th. I've got a few seedlings germinated so far....
these are the easy ones - Thai, Hatch, and Hungarian Wax (left to right). I've also got a Carolina Reaper that sprouted in 5 days.....but that's the only superhot to germinate so far. Next year, I'm going to use a heating mat for the superhots.

Josh

o

Looking good, Josh. I see you are sprouting in 5-1-1, sort of ? I am using it for re potting. So far very good. I like it much better than them bagged stuff.

OK guys, keep on sprouting and potting. Wishing y'all a HOT season. On a second taught, maybe a SUPER HOT season.

o

Yessir, that mix is somewhere between Gritty and 5-1-1 - there's no peat, just bark, perlite, turface, a little red lava rock, and a pinch of quartz - basically some recycled odds and ends from succulents that I was re-potting. A lot of folks think a mix this porous is too loose for germinating seeds, but I've never had a problem, regardless of what I'm sowing. Eventually, I'll re-pot into a true 5-1-1.

Cheers to a superhot Summer!

Josh

o

Nice looking plants Bill.

o

Plants are looking a lot better now with the light.. Some seem a bit tall, thinking I might add some more soil mix to the cups so there isn't so much stem. Thoughts? They are directly under light.

o

Wowzies... many transplants it looks by with some of you all. I don't do this!!!!

I have 1 year experience and embarking on it again this year..... 1st year was cayenne. I had my seeds germinate in a 4 inch clay pot... I had a light bulb in a box set up. Once it got about 2 or 3 inches and they weren't bushy yet... I think it was 2 layers of leaves and very young....I put them in their perm home... a 4 gallon pot each. Freaking tons of peppers!!!!!!!! It was like a far over of a xmas tree w/ ornaments and I kept picking them off. They did outstanding!!! Grant it a novice growing them.

This year I am growing many varieties of hot peppers and 3 sweets. I'm doing it the same way and all looking good so far. I'm a week and a half into it. I haven't placed them into their pots yet since they just popped up and it's still winter...... grant it when I did solely the cayenne it was late spring when I placed them into the 4 gallon pots... since it's early and not hot out I'll keep them in small container extra longer. But as far as the other year... it was thing bing boom.... super quick getting some peppers.....

o

flo9, ... welcome. But where are the pictures ?
Just kidding. We will wait for that.

o

Here are my peppers. Nothing spectacular. I'll update when things get a little more exciting

o

checking in @ 6 weeks

silly seedling trying to flower.

o

jarrydleestewart, If it was me, I'd top up the cup with mix to a centimeter below the lower leafs.

Everyone's starts are looking great. I guess I should take a few pictures of my meager 2014 starts!

o

OK, since you showed me yours, I'll show you mine ;-))

Just a couple of quick not so great shots today. I had all my potted up starts in the basement under a 400W HID and just moved them upstairs this week. It's pretty cool in my basement these days.

Here's a shot of one of my styrofoam / heat mat germination boxes and a few potted up tray and 4" pots under T12 shop lights. Yes, the lights are too high. I'll be replacing the tall coffee stir stick markers with shorter ones tomorrow and dropping the lights down.

Here's a shot of five additional trays of potted up starts in a small grow box under T5's.

I'm about two to four weeks behind getting things going this year. Eventually I’ll be down to roughly 44 to 48 plants. The rest of them will be going to friends and neighbors who count on me to supply them with pepper starts we can’t get at local garden centers up here.

Bill

o

I am glad everybody is doing a fine job.

I am done with my pepper germination. My last 3 vars. have just their cotyledon leaves. The next will be tomatoes and eggplants. Everything else will be done in the cold frame or direct sown.

o

Around 1 month for the largest. Just about a week for the smallest. C. Reapers, T. Morugas,7-pots & Fatalli Reds..

o

New update. White ghost, peach ghost, chocolate ghost, red ghost, Caribbean red, Fatalii, Fatalii red, chocolate hab, white hab, Jamaican hot chocolate, 7pot Douglah, 7pot brain yellow, butch t, scorpion butch t, yellow scorpion, fish, devils tongue, devils tongue red, scorpion moruga, Carolina reaper, peach ghost scorpion

o

Getting close to going outside.

o

Seedlings are getting way bigger how do they look?

o

And another

o

Mon, Mar 17, 14 at 8:08

Yes, those are nice looking plants. They are getting close to being ready to go outside. What variety are they?

o

First one is a peter penis pepper and the second one is African birds eye? Yer iv had them outside in a box leaving the lid open and putting them in partial sun and they don't really wilt at all so think they are doing well just got to slowly increase the time in the sun

o

Mon, Mar 17, 14 at 13:20

jarrydleesstewart: Couple interesting peppers. It looks and sounds like you are doing all the right things. Good luck this season.
Bruce

o

Here's some of mine. I planted them at three different times, kept adding more... I still have a month before they can go outside, but I may be able to sneak some out in the cold frame.

o

Mon, Mar 17, 14 at 17:54

Looking good there Drew51. I see you are using those biodegradable pots. I suggest that you cut them off before transplanting them. I know they claim you can just drop them into the new spot with the pot attached and it will disintegrate. Well, it will, but not until August. In the mean time, your peppers will be horribly root bound. I hate to see people use those things because I know that a lot of them believe the hype and simply dig a hole and drop them in, container and all. Then in a month they wonder why the plant is looking so bad. They are fine to use if you intend to cut them off however. Just a heads up.
Bruce

o

Thanks Bruce, you're right, I didn't plan on putting them in the ground The trick is to keep them together till it's time to plant They tend to want to fall apart. Yes, i cut them away. I like them because I can tell how much water the plant is getting. It's near impossible to over water, they dry so fast.
I put them in the compost pile when done.
. They are almost like cloth containers allowing the roots to breath well. You can tell if the botton is still wet, and the top dry, so you wait to water etc. Makes waterng more precise. If you mess up watrng with these pots you're hopeless!
Even if they did disolve I would remove them anyway as roots tend to girdle in pots, so i would want to correct that.

o

Just a couple of pictures of my first crop.

o

First picture are a couple Moruga Scorpions. This picture are Caribbean Reds.

o

Here are my Unknown Chili's. Picture 1 of 2.

o

Unknown Chili's picture 2 of 2

o

Lastly my Brainstrain peppers. I do also have a few trays of various seedlings, but am just posting my larger peppers.

o

Ok, here are my babies. Thanks Eric!!!!!!!!!!!

o

Wjp, I would increase your light intensity a bit. If you can compare your stems to most others on here you will notice yours are very thin and leggy. What kind of light are you using?

o

4 weeks to 1 week old

o

How do these look? Newb pepper grower here.

o

Ghost- those look great. A common thing I notice in a lot of new growers i see is seedlings stretching for light. Your don't look all that bad ghost but I think you could bring your light a little closer possibly. Just a suggestion.

o

Thank you. From reading alot of posts here I was thinking they looked a bit leggy as well.

o

Put a fan on them, that will thicken them up!

o

Good looking plants guys. I haven't read this thread in a while. It looks like everyone is getting things ready to go outside. It's still about 2 weeks till we can plant out where I live. Keep those pics coming!

Tim

o

Tim, your plants are READY. I watched the video. Two more weeks ? I hope to take mine out in about 3 weeks.

What is your criterion for night lows to plant out ?

o

Thu, Mar 20, 14 at 21:54

wow, two months at least for me. I will at least get them some mini-green house time here in a couple more weeks...I hope!
Bruce

o

If it's 40 outside and sunny, it's 60-70 in the cold frame, so they go out once temps reach 40. Will stay out when night temps reach 40. I have to monitor night temps in the cold frame. It loses heat fast once the sun is gone. I need to insulate the floor, keep the heat in!

o

Seysonn..... I wait till after the last frost. It's usually around the first weekend in April. I try to wait until the lows and in the mid to upper 40s.

Tim

o

Here is a closer look. These were planted on February 15th. Is it safe at this stage to separate them or should I wait? Any other comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This post was edited by Dragon66 on Sat, Mar 22, 14 at 11:24

o

These are Trinidad moruga. Small one light setup seems to be working.

o

I needed room and moved some out of seeding trays that didn't even have true leaves yet, so yeah you can transplant. I pretty much bare rooted them too, they are fine!

o

A month out....small but stout :-)

Josh

o

Sat, Mar 22, 14 at 14:04

Dragon66: Yes, seperate them NOW. If you wait much longer, they will have roots that are all intertwined and you will do a lot of damage to their roots trying to untangle them.
Bruce

o

Thanks Bruce.

o

Sat, Mar 22, 14 at 14:56

No problem Dragon: I might also suggest that you try to "Bare Root" them. Meaning that you try to remove all or most of the soil from the roots before trying to separate them. I do this by removing the plant(s) from the container with the soil and root ball intact and then depending on the soil consistency, you try to carefully break up the soil and have it fall away. I find that it usually works best when the soil is slightly damp but not dry. If you find it difficult this way, then letting the root ball soak in a small tub of water usually works to help loosen it up while you try to get the soil to fall away. Once they are bare rooted or as close as possible, then carefully pull them apart and replant them separately in their own containers.
Bruce

o

Here they are separated. The one one the left seems a little droopy, I guess that would be normal after a transplant?

o

I also have this one that seems to struggling.

o

Sat, Mar 22, 14 at 19:51

Dragon, looks like the first two are going to be fine. That last little guy looks about done for though. Good luck,
Bruce

o

Thanks! Yes, they are a leggy. I think the light is too far away as they are still under the dome. The vents are open though. It's a daylight cfl, 13w I think. I'll up it to my 100w equivalent when I get home from work.

Wanda

o

Sun, Mar 23, 14 at 12:45

Oh, those shouldnt be under a humidity dome any longer. You should remove the dome soon after they start sprouting. And you need to get that light down somehow. The usable light that reaches the plant decreases exponentially as you move it further and further from the plants.
Bruce

o

Still leggy. Lowered the light and moved the fan closer to try and thicken up the stems.

o

Sun, Mar 23, 14 at 15:58

That won't change overnight Ghostjolokia. In fact, it will take a long time for the rest of the plant to catch up with the stem once the lighting situation is corrected. In the mean time, just be careful with them as they will be more prone to being knocked over. A light fan is a good idea as well. But don't run it 24/7. The more light you can give them the better.
Bruce

o

Thanks Bruce I'll keep that in mind.

o

Took my seedlings outside for the first time today.
They are now 3 - 4 weeks old, depending upon when the particular variety sprouted. Looking very green and healthy....I hope they didn't mind the transplanting.

Josh

o

Sun, Mar 23, 14 at 19:59

Geeeez Josh, outside already??? I still can't put my mini-greenhouse up. High of 27 here today. I can't wait to get mine outside for taste of real sunlight. I think they would enjoy it as much as me. Oh, and those little fellas look awful healthy.
Bruce

o

Thanks, Bruce. Yeah, we were up into the 70F's today, but with strong winds....so I only had the peppers outside long enough to be re-potted, then I brought them back in under lights. I won't be able to leave my peppers out overnight until the end of May.

Josh

o

Sun, Mar 23, 14 at 21:10

Yah, 70's, we likely wont see that until May. Best we have had so far this year is 50. Maybe we will see some more 50's next week...it would be nice to get the mini-greenhouse out and set up and MAYBE let the peppers have a peek at real sun.
Bruce

o

My seedling are have overgrown their pot and are crowded. Some of the, I have 3 in a 5" pot. But luckily, peppers are not growing as fast as tomatos;

I just checked my 10 days forecast. That is right around LFD
----- High median around 54F ...... Lows median 42F (no << 40f). But it is going to be rainy 8 out out 10 days. PNW, you know !!

So the temptations are running very high here: Higher than the temperatures. SHOULD I ?

I will test try some peppers and some maters later today. I have a hoop and a cold frame for in-transition overnights.
Today I will make another hoop. The frame is ready. Need to instal pvc and cover
Got to do this. My set up area is getting quite crowded as the seedling grow bigger.

o

I will be building a 3rd shelf tomorrow night and starting to pot up into solo cups this week. I have 28 varieties, all started in 72 cell trays. I start some cells with 1 seed, some with 2, and some with up to 5, then I seperate them into their own cell or thin them before going into solo cups.

Aji Lemon, Biker Billy, Kung Pao Hybrid, Big Thai Hybrid, Orange Habanero, Spanish Habanero, Numex Big Jim, Chinese Giant, Keystone, Cubanelle, Poblano, Hot Cherry, Marconi, Twilight (From Bruce), Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion(from OSS), Butch T Trinidad Scorpion, Trinidad Moruga Yellow, Red Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Habanero, Sweet Moruga Scorpion, Trinidad Douglah, 7Pod Brain Strain Yellow, 7pod Johna, White Ghost, Moruga Scorpion Red(from pepperlover)

And some tomatoes
Black Krim, Italian Tree Tomato, Better Boy, Super Beefsteak, Rutgers, and Brandywine Pink.

Some have terrible germination rates.(4-5 out of at least 18 seeds) I planned ahead and started at least 18 of each seed and for some 30-40. The seeds are freely available thanks to -local stores(Menards)
-reliable reputable online retailers(I used pepperlover.com and Organic Seed Supply this year)
-Gifts from generous benefactors(Big thanks to esox07 for helping me try several new varieties)
-Buying from the source(Reapers from Pepperjoes)

What a difference
The first pic is from March 22nd
The second is from April 9th

I used Christmas lights on a 15on/15off timer as a heat mat under 1020 trays with domes to germinate. Temps peaked at 85.

6 72 cell packs = 6 X 8 X 9 = 432 cells.

Some varieties have 30+ seeds started in 1 9-pack. These are separated or thinned periodically. This setup makes it easy to move and group varieities by height under the lights.

I have 4 2'x4' 4 bulb T8 lights and 1 2'x4' 8 bulb T5 light over hastily made 1"x6" flood tables lined with a couple layers of visqueen. I bottom feed the cells in 1020 trays then top feed lightly after potting up into solo cups and 64oz superamerica cups. I never let more than a tiny bit of water collect under the cups. Moving them around after watering allows the drier cups to suck up any pools of water. I wanted to do this on a budget last year. (I will post my adventures with pics in another thread later)

This post was edited by UPucker on Thu, Apr 10, 14 at 2:09

o

Here they outdoors for the first time...a pepper family portrait!

Josh

o

Cherry and rainbow bell peppers

o

Barbara, you are a bit too late for zone 8 in GA. But not to worry , you have a long hot growing season. I know, I have gardened in North Atlanta area for years.

Good luck. You can plant out anytime. But better to wait until they have couple sets of true leaves.

o

Late to the party, but just took pix so figured I'd post.

Potted up most of the peppers to individual cells weeks ago, but still have Alma and Tequila Sunrise from Bill multiples per cell. Hope I don't kill them separating them. They're up front on the right (with white envelope in front) - don't they look nice?

These won't be transplanted for another 4 weeks at least. But if I can get the tomatoes out of the house this week, I'll have room for individual pots for the peppers.

This post was edited by ajsmama on Tue, May 6, 14 at 11:04

o

More, from Burpee seed and grocery store peppers (experiment)

o

A little late to the party, but here are the seedlings from back in January that were culled and are now in my office garden. Just Serranos in this picture. The Cayennes took longer to germinate, and didn't get a picture.

This post was edited by bajajoaquin on Tue, May 6, 14 at 11:55

o

I've never used lamps, just sun light on window sill or skylight and they grew fine.
How long do you guys usually leave the lamps on?
I'm afraid of going to work and leaving them on.

Stoney

o

King of the North seedlings... 48 Days old from beginning of germination attempt.

o
Pepper Identification

Can you tell me what kind of pepper this is? They are mild with a nice pepper taste. The plant is very tall - over 6'! Any comments you provide will be considered most valuable! Thank you.

o
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chili Pepper

Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chili Pepper seedling.

I already have one volunteer who begged me to try one. Should I get a lawyer to compose a contract? Ha! I'm only growing it as a novelty.

Give em out to the trick or treaters or something ;-)

o

The seedlings are doing quite well, and I have hopes of planting some tomorrow and potting the rest this week. Our weather is about to take a turn for the warm....

Josh

My top performers - Thai, Yellow Brain Strain, Peach Bhut, Red Bhut, and Douglah.

All together....

o

New pic..one of my King of the Norths. So excited! Started to harden off.

o

Paradicsom Alaku.

Going to TRY to get this guy out before the season is over.

photo 20140524_121051_zpspb05wmil.jpg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here