Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for sweets

Posted by cheeze2002 7 TN (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 23:52

I have not been on here since last year and would like to say hi to any of the people on here I've dealt with and exchanged with in the past couple years.

Last season was horrible weather and weeds so i got a lil dissapointed with it all , i spent about $150 to harvest a few squash and a few hands full of peppers all last season.

Anyway new season and a small new green house has me ready to get back after it.

I have my list of things I have to trade for any type of sweet peppers.

Hot cherry
Yellow wax
Orange hab
Red hab
Praire fire
Japanese

As always if you are new to gardening and have no trades just send me a sase and let me now what you need.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for sweets

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 10:45

Cheese2002, I would trade a sweet mini bell and sweet banana pepper for a red habanero. Email me with your mailing address at:  photo pepperpikker-at-gmail-small_zps7ac08d62.jpg
Bruce

o

Exox07 was kind enough to help me out, so I suspect I can pay it forward and help out another.

I have some marconi pepper seeds (red & golden). I also have some pepper seeds called pimento and
california wonder

o

Thanks , would you email me your info to cheeze@united.net and i will get a sase on the way to you.

o

email sent

o

Hi Cheeze, its been a while *smile*. IIRC, you participated in one of my seed giveaways a few years ago.

I've got a few more you might like to try. If you're still looking for seeds, send me an e-mail.

Good to see you back.

Rick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here