Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vagreenie

Come on Spring!!!

vagreenie
11 years ago

Well we had another dusting of snow here in VA on Sunday. Really getting anxious to get seedlings out into the greenhouse but don't want to rush it! Pictured below is some of the beauties from last year.....Cheers!

Comments (5)

• sunnibel7 Md 7
    11 years ago

You're lucky it was only a dusting! :) we got 3 inches here, though I think the last bit just melted in the past hour. But I hear you, it's a late spring this year and I'm starting to get itchy too. Nice looking peppers.

• jifjifjif
    11 years ago

Yeah, those are nice looking peppers from last year. I hear you about getting some warm weather going. I am lucky enough to live in Florida, but I am WAY behind many other growers in here due to making some rookie mistakes.

Example: A 2' long shop light running (2) "daylight" bulbs doesnt cut it when growing sprouts indoors.

• esox07 (4b) Wisconsin
    11 years ago

Finally starting a warming trend in the upper midwest. Should be at or above average temps over the next week. It has been brutal until just recently.
    Bruce

• habjolokia z 6b/7
    11 years ago

I am ready pic says it all, zone 7 MD, pic from yesterday the last of it melted and looking to high 40's to low 50's over the next 5 days. No more snow its Spring already!

This post was edited by habjolokia on Tue, Mar 26, 13 at 17:15

• vagreenie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sounds like we are all ready to get at it! I spent a couple hours in my green house organizing and getting it ready to bring out seedlings. After that, warmed up with some nice seared BhutShrimp on a bed of rice! Gotta love having some of last years heat in the freezer. Cheers to you all!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!