ab2008

Huge thanks to..

ab2008
11 years ago

Rick/rdback
Tim/peppernovice
Mark/Habjolokia
Art/slide it on dvd

Just wanted to send a huge thank you for the seeds I received a while back and helping a newbie to growing hot peppers get established.

I also want to thank anyone that has given advice to questions or concerns I may have had as well, as there is too many to list and don't want to miss anyone and make them feel like they weren't appreciated!

As of right now, every variety that I've received has came up, and are all doing really well- I took a quick video the other day so you all can see how most are doing. There is too many varieties to list, but wanted to let you all see how the guys are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnduV4clczg

I wasn't going to try to label every single one of them, and if I tried to talk about them all, it'd be an extremely long video lol.

Oddly enough only one variety has not came up, out of 40.
(Peter peppers.) Probably the one that would have made good joke gifts to leave on a couple of friends windshields or something.

Anyhow, I just wanted to send a big shoutout to these guys for being as helpful as they were and to everyone else here at GW for making my first experience with this a blast. (And look forward to many more!)

Amos

Comments (4)

Sponsored