Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Video update

Posted by peppernovice 7 b (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 7, 14 at 19:49

Take a look at my progress so far. Let me know what you think. I had to shoot an update inside this time. The weather has been pretty bad lately.

Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1hYG6py5Y4

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Video update

Josh, I'm humbled, great job!

Your plants look fantastic.

Bill

o

Josh?

Tim

o

Tim, is "THE" man.

Tim, those babies are the best they could be. Now they deserve your dining room !. Just kidding. I wish your weather warms up soon: Zone 7b SC? I have gardened in 7b GA. Second week of April , maybe ?
Great job, Tim.

O' my Manzano says hi. (grin). She is doing fine. Thank you.

o

Glad to hear the seeds grew for you Seysonn. I'm in NC. I've seen some maps list it as other zones, but most put me in 7. I usually try to plant out the first weekend in April. Sometimes we still have a few frost, but it usually works out just fine.

Tim

o

Doh! Sorry Tim.

I'll blame it on the glass of wine I was drinking.

Bill

o

No problem. Just glad someone like you invested your time and seeds in a pepper newbie such as myself. :)

Tim

o

Great work, Tim.
Sincerely,

"the" Josh ;-)

o

Funny Josh....funny. :) I'm pretty sure they broke the mold when they made you. No fear of impostors.

Tim

o

Hahaha! Man, I sure hope so :-)
I think this whole Forum is full of one of a kind characters!

Josh

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here