Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Fatalii seeds......

Posted by pocketsquirrel69 z5 Ont Can (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 22:07

Hi Folks,

I'm stuck....i cannot find any Fatalii seeds anywhere in my area and the places on the web where i can find them are charging me an arm and a leg for shipping. I only need a few seeds and i am willing to pay/send SASE. I am just getting my garden going again after 3 years abroad so i ready don't have anything interesting to trade as of yet. Any help or suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks,
Matti

P.S. I'm up in the great white north....pass the 49th parallel then do a bit of a u-turn.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Fatalii seeds......

Email me

o

Red,Yellow,Chocolate or ?
Might have Red and yellow to spare.

pm me

It also comes in Cream and white... LOL

This post was edited by smokemaster_2007 on Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 23:42

o

• Posted by robeb Kansas City area (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 23:37

Are you planning on growing outdoors?

If so, you're running way late on starting seeds up in that neck of the woods.

o

I started mine a few weeks ago with no germination yet. All the others are doing great and sprouted. Figuring it's too late to bother, they will have to be tried next year. Sorry I would spare some seeds if I could but they were traded to me, not saved. Good luck finding them.

o

I have very fresh yellow ones - like still in the pod - for a SASE.

o

I have some Yellow Fatalii, email me if interested.. would like a trade if possible. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here