Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Big thanks

Posted by scott123456 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 14, 14 at 22:17

I wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who sent me seeds or traded with me. To be specific, Pepperdave, Scorpion John, SC Green thumb, Judo and peppers, Muddrach and others. If I didn't include you it is because I did not have your garden web name and I didn't want to post your real name, but thank you too. Here are some pictures of your seeds in action. I sowed them on feb 8th. This is my second year growing anything and I had to downsize because me and my wife are expecting our first child. She is very understanding but not that understanding lol. Thanks again!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Big thanks

Another pic

o

Last

o

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 14, 14 at 23:52

Looks like you have things under control. But those are soon going to need a little more space between them. I hope you have room under your lights.
Good job and good luck,
Bruce

o

Thanks Bruce. This isn't their normal spot, they where out for transplanting / watering/ photo shoot. They are all in the large size solo cups now and fit snuggly under my lights. The Anumms will be moved from under the lights to a sunny window shortly and then the rest will follow suit a few weeks later.

Thanks,
Scott

o

Looking good! Congratulations on your first child. I pray God blesses you and your wife with an easy pregnancy and a healthy child.

Tim

o

Hey dude peppers look great! Congrats and best of luck with your first, they are a blast.

o

Thanks, I appreciate it guys!

o

Just wanted you to see how well your pepper seeds are doing. Thank you again!

o

More

o

More

o

Pods

o

More pods

o

More pods

o

Biggins

o

Biggin

o

cool!

dave

o

Very nice. You seem to have the hang of this thing. Now how are you at breathing fire?

Dennis

o

Looking good Scott!

o

• Posted by jutsFL 9b (Orlando) (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 5, 14 at 16:33

Nice plants! Look like they have prime realty on the deck as well :)

Jay

o

Dennis I have been breathing fire for most of my life, but I owe all my pepper growing skills to folks on gardenweb. Seriously, with out all of you I'd still be wishing I would try it. I'm literally on this website everyday reading and learning.

Jay, yep got to keep a good eye on them. Plus they keep my deck shaded lol.

o

Plants look really good! You can always tell who has a real passion for this hobby, and you seem to fit that mold. I love putting a small seed into some soil and watching something grow that isn't even supposed to be in my timezone. It's about more than eating or growing, it's the complete experience. I just enjoy coming home and taking care of my plants. Glad to see we have another life long pepper grower! Congrats!

Tim

o

Tim, I have the passion too but not being able to grow anything like Scott, you, Josh, Bruce, Jay, Stoney, Kevin, Judo, ...and most everybody else around here.
I have to blame the weather. What else I can do. Call me super peppernovice. haha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here