Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Critique my Pepper plants please!

Posted by Peppergrowing WI (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 12 at 23:44

Hi everyone, I started Pepper plants indoors about 6 weeks ago, if you can all go on YouTube and check out my first video that would be great!

AND DON'T FORGOT TO RATE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! Thanks!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gw802qm_b4&feature=plcp&context=C48ca39eVDvjVQa1PpcFMhm6xVFxKoBJC5VwcNFAAeEyKpkXz124o%3D

Thanks! - Gabe

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Critique my Pepper plants please!

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 27, 12 at 0:05

Looks like you are on your way. The Ghost Peppers will probably be the last to germinate but should be coming up any day along with the rest of your seeds.

I live down by the Wisconsin Dells and I grew Ghost Peppers last year and actually got almost two full crops off them before the end of the season. But I started them at the end of January last year. You will be fine. With the weather we are having this year, we may get an extra month of growing season.

On word of advice would be to make sure you don't over water those seedlings. your peat pellets look pretty wet. You will want to take the clear lid off shortly after they pretty much all sprout and you may want to leave it off for a time each day right now. If you don't, you run the risk of your seeds rotting and your seedlings developing a number of problems. Those pellets should just be moist, not soaking wet.

So, keep us up to date on how things are going.
Bruce

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here