Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The morning light...

Posted by jutsFL 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 3, 14 at 9:05

So I finally got home from work this morning, I work the night shift - 7pm to 7am. Just thought I'd post some progress as of now. Pretty pleased with the results so far, and thanks again to everyone here who unknowingly helped with my first 'from seed' grow. All seeds hit the soil on Jan 2nd, and here we are now at pretty much 3 months on the dot with the sun coming through nicely here in FL. I think I'm about to start letting them keep flowers on them at this point, and see where the months ahead take me...

Jay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The morning light...

...and on a side note, here is one of my other projects - among the many. I started this avocado almost 5 months ago. They sure don't grow like peppers do!!!

o

Very nice!
Give the avocado a chance....it'll outpace the peppers eventually. I constantly have to prune mine to keep it manageable.

Josh

o

Very nice for so early in the season!

o

Those are very nice. I started mine late January and they are a quarter of that size but I'm also a newb to this so I probably did a lot of wrong things to start with lol. Cant wait to see the end product. Good Job
Rey...

o

Very nice Jay! I grew about 2/3 that in superhots last year... get ready to be inundated with heat! ;)

Kevin

o

looking good. gotta love that florida sunshine.

here in tampa the highs are supposed to clear the 80 degree mark within the next few days. it may be overly optimistic but I'm hoping for some pod setting from my overwinters.

o

Thanks for the kind words all. Can't wait to keep seeing everyone's progress as the time goes on this season!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here