Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fresh Extreme Pods ?

Posted by Armageddon none (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 14, 12 at 15:29

if anyone is working with any fresh pods of the following types and willing to part with them i would be willing to make a donation and cover shipping cost also will return the favor when its time for my harvest.

Brain Strain
Butch T
Douglah
Yellow & red Scorp
7 pot Yellow
Moruga red & yellow
Aji lemon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fresh Extreme Pods ?

I wish I had some of those to offer, but I'm just getting started. I'm lucky that ottawapepper donated some seeds to me.I hope to grow the Aji Lemons next year. I've read that they have a great citrus flavor. Good luck with your search!

o

yea ottwapepper has hooked me up with some seed along with couple others some have already broke soil just waiting on few the stranglers 1 thing with extremes and rares patience is a virtue hoping by end of the season to have good hand full of things to share out .

o

I'll hopefully have Butch T and Douglah pods later in the season. They're just sprouts at the moment though.

o

finally 1 of my butch T just broke soil but seed shell still stuck

o
RE: Fresh Extreme. Pods ?

still searching for some fresh seeds got a new digital temp tester to make sure soil temps are perfect for germination

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here