Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
up date on my mini greenhouse

Posted by jesse_2008 ZONE 10 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 3, 11 at 16:56

Here's is an up date of my mini green house
Photobucket
This picture was taken on March 20, 2011. The next two pictures were taken on Apr. 4, 2011. It has taken around 14 days for them to get this far. I sowed 8 seeds and only 6 have taken. I'm not giving up on the other 2.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The 6 that have taken root seem to be doing ok. Not sure how long I should keep them in these pots? Anyways I'll keep y'all posted as the season progresses. Bye

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: up date on my mini greenhouse

Jesse, I posted on your other thread, but I use basically the same method, and mine stay in the bottles until I plant them in their permanent location.

Bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here