Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
And the First Pepper of the Year Award goes to...

Posted by Edymnion 7 (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 12 at 16:57

The Pinot Noir! Congratulations!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Also, congratulations on our runner up, the Purple Beauty Bell, better luck next year, kiddo!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: And the First Pepper of the Year Award goes to...

Nice! I have picked 1 pepper so far, but, it was from an overwintered plant. :-)

o

Yeah, only overwintered one I have out right now is the bhut. Its got flowers, but no fruit setting yet that I've seen. Its getting quite bushy now that the weather is getting really warm though. Should be a productive year for it.

o

here in sunny goodyear thai hots have produces all winter as well as chile de arbol and numex big jims although now in the springtim the pappers are way bigger

o

I set out 21 Franks exactly 1 month ago. There are small peppers on them today. That is not bad when you consider the plants I set out were only 2 inches tall. Franks is a very precocious flowering dwarf sweet pepper.

DarJones

o

I have 3 tiny peppers on my Red Hab, started from seed at the end of December. Flowers though on a few of my other varieties.

o

The sweet red cherry pepper finally got in on the fun.

And the pinot noir is definitely looking like a pepper now.

o

Sweet stuff!
Only my overwintered Hungarian has produced pods so far ;-)

Josh

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here