Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New pepper that isn't hot

Posted by finchelover 5b-6 (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 12 at 21:41

Hunting for the name of this pepper with odd name like "I can't believe its a pepper" or ?? It looks like the hot ones but is mild. Any of you pepper growers know what I am talking about

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New pepper that isn't hot

Not hot at all?
Not even Mild?

If mild you might be looking for Fooled you Jalapeno or the several different mild heat(sold as no heat peppers in the C. Chinense types).
Trinidad Perfume , Aji Dulce , Suave red or orange Habanero , Seasoning Peppers(yellow,red or orange).
There are several Habanero type or looking peppers with very little to no heat depending when you pick them.

I have most of them,Got anything to trade?
E mail me.Might do an SASBE for some of them.Gotta check my stash. lol
I know I have a few in enough #'s that I can SASBE a few seeds.The others are for trade only,small supply in my stash...
If you want to know where to get the ones I don't have for SASBE I can give you links for buying the seeds.
Look for Trinidad or Tobago Seasoning Peppers,Puerto Rican Seasoning Peppers or Aji Dulce (in several versions #1,#2 etc. Red Yellow etc.) ,Trinidad Perfume , Suave red or orange and a few more names I can't think Of right now.
E mail me....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here