Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dickwhite

Moruga scorpion

dickwhite
10 years ago

about one week into germination of the moruga scorpion, 5 days in the greenhouse had 50% germination rate moved them to my little home created grow box with two 17 watt grow lights 19hours on 5 hours off. soil stayed 75-85 degrees for super fast germination now 4 days under growlights and already 6 sprouted5 with leaves making that 100% germination rate which is unbeliveable from what i am hearing. the peppers are from Jim Duffy from Refining Fire Chilies cant thank him enough. soil used was the miracle grow seed starter soil and used standard tap water with a tenth of the reccomended dosage of miracle grow for indoor plants. picking up a ph tester this week some time to start monitoring the ph of the soil. slightly over watered for the past two days, but plants held strong. looking for anyone that has grown these hot little beasts to offer me some more advice on growing them this is my first attempt. they seem to grow a bit slower than my jalapenos and cubanellas but im assuming this is due to the nature of the plant itself. hoping to get 100% to fruiting stage. any advice would be huge i have attached a photo of the little beasts! anything i am doing wrong please correct want them to make it and hoping to have many of seeds for next years grow!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville