Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First pics!

Posted by Phildeez none (My Page) on
Thu, May 26, 11 at 21:54

Sorry if the pictures are bad, just snapped a few real quick today.

Cajun Belle, farthest along with a a couple peppers approaching an inch!
Photobucket
Photobucket

These two Hot Cherries have really good first sets on them, despite being crowded in a single pot.
Photobucket

Thai Ornamental, needing a bigger pot I think. You can see a tiny upward facing pepper in the foreground of the 2nd pic.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fresno looking nice and bushy with a couple flowers inside the mess.
Photobucket

Manzano amarillo, I love the prehistoric look of this plant, super dark green and very hairy.
Photobucket

More to come as things develop!

-Phil

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First pics!

Looking good bud! Getting mine planted this weekend...cannot wait!

o

Thank you simsedward, it has been a struggle with the cold for weeks at this point but I can finally stop worrying, from the looks of it.

I am in central CA, 9b if anyone is wondering. Forgot to mention.

o

very nice looking plants! i am hoping mine get to that size here in the next few weeks!

Eric

o

All of your plants look happy. Keep posting pics!

o

Phil, they're coming along nicely!
Way ahead of mine, too. My Hot Cherry is the furthest along, but still behind yours.

Keep the pics coming!

Josh

o

Thanks guys, I am glad my hard work moving them in and outside and covering them from cold has paid off. From what I hear most people are just planting peppers where I live right now.

I appreciate the comments, and welcome more, and response pictures in my formal thread for this year, Phil's First Pepper Garden (2011).

Looking forward to following everyone's grows!

-Phil

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here