Rocoto De Seda :

Orozoco :

Black Pearl:

{{gwi:1168452}}

Caelian

Comments (14)

• peppernovice
    10 years ago

Those are some beautiful shots of your plants. It looks like everything is moving along nicely. Isn't it a wonderful time of year?!

Tim

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Tim, I am having a wonderful time with my flowers and plants. Everything goes fine except two Aji Amarillo and one ghost orange. A couple of mistakes I made, when I did re-pot. I have some kinds of bad habit, if any plant have not grown properly then I do re-pot and find out what's happened to the roots :-).

Thank you for the post.
    Caelian

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Updates:

Lemon Drops:

{{gwi:1177471}}

Caelian

• habjolokia z 6b/7
    10 years ago

Caelian great job on your peppers, with so many and different types of soil you are using they all are turning out great. It will be nice to see a pic of your first harvest and what you use your peppers for.

Mark

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mark thank you for the nice words.

I do not have any plan yet. I do not know how many of them are going to yield good fruits. I will upload the pictures of the first harvest.

Caelian

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Aji Chuncho the flower is a bit green this is my first time I saw this color in chili flowers:
    {{gwi:1177472}}

7 Pod Brain Strain:

{{gwi:1177473}}

Caelian

• judo_and_peppers
    10 years ago

some beautiful looking plants you've got there. also, very good photos of them. I haven't had much luck with getting good quality pictures (as evidenced in my recent thread), what are you doing differently? are you taking pictures with a cell phone, or an actual camera?

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Judo, thank you for the compliment. I use iPhone 4S. I took many pictures and selected only the good one. You have also many nice pictures. Only a few pictures has seems to me lighting and camera angle is not very good, just my opinion, I am sorry to say this.

Your camera is 8.7MP very powerful one and my iPhone is only 8MP so you can take very good pictures. What I found to your pictures is you took the pictures in lower resolution (640x360). My pictures are high resolution (3264x2448). Lower resolution also can do very good when the lighting and the camera angle are good. For example your pictures of Thai and Tabasco you used the same resolution but very nice.

Good luck to your new pictures.

Caelian

This post was edited by chilliwin on Wed, Jun 5, 13 at 17:30

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Aji Amarillo:

{{gwi:1177474}}

Snow White:

{{gwi:1177475}}

Caelian

• mswiggi
    10 years ago

Very pretty!

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mswiggi, thank you.

Wild chili, c. chacoense:

{{gwi:1177476}}

Caelian

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Blue Mystery:

{{gwi:1177477}}

Caelian

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Updates:

Blue Mystery bloom:

{{gwi:1177478}}

Wild chili- C.chacoense bloom, it has only 4 petals:

{{gwi:1177479}}
    {{gwi:1177482}}

I have few Lemon Drops but this plant has different flower color. It has violet color on the petals and pistil (the top little pod):

{{gwi:1177484}}

Caelian

• chilliwin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Still beautiful:
    {{gwi:1177486}}

They served the purpose.

Caelian

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets