Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pepper Market

Posted by Handsome54 6a (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 28, 12 at 10:46

Total noob .......... Thought I read a post about selling peppers or perhaps it was an auction. Where would I look for this info?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pepper Market

Have you checked your box stores (Walmart, HD..)? Mine have plenty of peppers left.

You can also buy plants online for relatively little, though the postage can be a bit steep. Or you can start from seed (though it's pretty late in the year).

What are you looking for?

o

You may Be referring to the seed swap the goes on before most start seeds in Jan or Feb. Here is the link to one of those post.

Here is a link that might be useful: Seed swap

o

Thank for your efforts to solve my question but,

Sorry folks! Guess I wasn't clear in my OP..... I actually have two very nice Butch T Trinidad Scorpion plants that are starting to produce bunches of peppers & no, I don't plan to eat any (cuz I'm a puss)........ soooooo, is there a market for selling these peppers dried?

o

Selling is against the rules in GardenWeb forums. These forums encourage sharing and trading.

You may find a market to sell your dried pods at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: THP Marketplace

o

My bad ottawapeppers! I need to read the forum guidelines..... I do appreciate the link!

o

LOL, no "bad". I don't think anyone thought you were trying to sell them your peppers, you just asked if there is a market place to sell them.

Good luck with the sales.

o

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 15:00

I have two green bell peppers that I will let go for $9.00 each. First come first serve. Oh, and that is the peppers themselves, not the plants. You didn't really think you could get a bell pepper plant for under $10.00 did you?
Photobucket
Bruce

o

Bruce, you so crazy! OBTW, I'd like those peppers you're selling!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here