Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
judo_and_peppers

some pics, just for kicks

judo_and_peppers
10 years ago

just for kicks, here's some pictures of my lil buddies. they were taken this morning. there's 10mph winds this morning (pretty mild for living on the water in FL) so they've got a bit of lean to them. but as far as I'm concerned, a little wind just makes for stronger stems, which means they can hold more peppers.
front row, left to right: 2 tabasco, the rest are thai's.
back row, L to R: a tiny 7pot, serrano, 2 ghosts, and another 7pot.

this is my stunted tabasco that I rescued from my buddy. he's wider than he is tall, and I intend to repot him this weekend because he's grown out over the edges of his pot, and it's impossible to water him without also wetting the leaves. he's got about 20 pods growing, but he's so dense I couldn't get them all in one shot. I can see 4 in this picture, but I know what I'm looking for.

this guy is one of my thai peppers. I struggled for a long time to find an angle to take a picture from that shows all the pods he has on him. I eventually gave up and had to settle for this one. he currently has 15 pods at last count.

here's my habanero. he's been pretty busy with pepper growth. there's a lot of pods on there that I couldn't get all in one picture. about 8 of them, if we're being specific. also, I've noticed flower buds disappearing off him before they even open. and I'm not finding them on the ground. so something is eating them, I need to find it and kill it.

that's all the pictures I had time to take this morning. more on monday, probably.

Comments (5)