Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help identify please!

Posted by MsPeppaJo 7a (MsPeppaJo@gmail.com) on
Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 19:30

Well, it looks like my boys are pissed off at me...whenever they get mad at me they mess with my things. Looks like they have started messing with my identifiers in my plants. I have found more than one misidentified and have figured out a couple but have a few that I can't identify yet. Does anyone have an idea what this looks like it is? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help identify please!

• Posted by djoy 5-6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 19:39

Any possibility that its a mole?

This post was edited by djoy on Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 19:41

o

What do you have planted? ID would be lot easier if you would narrow down the field.

o

Agreed with DMForcier, otherwise all we can see is that it's an annuum of some sort.

Steve

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here