Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Video Update 6/8/2014 PODS!

Posted by peppernovice 7 b (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 14 at 19:50

Here's a quick update. There has been a lot of progress in the last 7 days. Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://youtu.be/0Rn-ztxzfHY

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Video Update 6/8/2014 PODS!

...hopping onto youtube to watch!

Josh

o

Very nice looking plants,

Tim

o

• Posted by jutsFL 9b (Orlando) (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 9, 14 at 7:16

Got it saved to watch a bit later, always dig the videos from you - I'm sure their looking great.

Jay

o

Fire work 3 weeks before the 4th.
Those plants are huge already and loaded.
Keep the heat on, Tim.

o

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 9, 14 at 12:45

Very nice season going on for you. Lots of plant variations that I had never heard of before. But they are all really good looking plants. Our weather is finally up to pepper growing standards around here and I am looking forward to some of my plants looking like yours soon.
Keep the updates coming.
Bruce

o

• Posted by jutsFL 9b (Orlando) (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 9, 14 at 18:39

Just watched it, the growth is WAY more than I anticipated from the last vid! You're about to have a pepper jungle on your hands - great growing indeed.

Jay

o

Looks great!!

o

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm still learning. This is only my third year growing super hots. All credit goes to the good Lord. I'm just the care taker.

Tim

o

• Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 9, 14 at 21:10

Seems the Good Lord and you make a good team.
Bruce

o

Late to watch the video. Woah those pepper plants are awesome! looking good Tim. The yucatan white habanero looks to be the right pod size, I grew white bullet habanero very similar in size. Wish my plants were at the stage yours are.

Mark

o

I left this morning on vacation. I'll be out of town for a week. I wanted to post a Video before I left this morning, but I ran out of time. The pod production is amazing. I can't wait to see how they look in a week.

Tim

o

Have a great time! From the last video, I bet you have a few ripe pods that you will come back to. See you after a week hopefully a video update sometime after your return.

Mark

o

You can count on it Mark! I'm already imagining ripe pods, while sitting on the beach.

Tim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here