Sun, Jun 22, 14 at 22:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MDjvpVZyQM

Let me know if things look off.....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Video Update

• Posted by jutsFL 9b (Orlando) (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 22, 14 at 22:59

The plants are all looking pretty good man, where are you located?

At some point soon, it'll likely be rather hard to get into the middle of the field to harvest - you're in store for some large ones there!

Jay

o

Looks great kclost! Excellent progress.

I like the way you've bordered the whole thing with onions. Using them to deter aphids?

Don't forget that mulch!

Kevin

o

They look awesome, kc. Couldn't be any better.

o

Yea it's going to get crowded, but I find that it doesn't seem to hinder production and they also seem to support each other when they get bigger in the strong winds we have in the Kansas City area. I also just want to maximize what I can get out of the space. Still trying to decide what type of mulch I should go with..

I'm thinking about some sort of compost...

o

And I just love green onions.....

o

Those are some healthy looking plants! What in the world are you going to do with all the pods off 9 reaper plants? Great job so far, you should have ripe pods before too long.

Tim

o

I make sauce(s). I will pick every rip pod and vacuum pack them to freeze. I had 12 ghost plants last year and used up all the pods harvested. Last year though I dehydrated all of them, this year I want to freeze them to keep a better texture to the sauces.

o

Yes beautiful plants. And thanks for the idea to vacuum seal the pods. I have a sealer that doesn't get used since I no longer hunt. Using it for peppers sounds perfect. (thumbsup)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here