Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
judo_and_peppers

the results of the move. good and bad.

judo_and_peppers
10 years ago

well, I now live in Tampa. the move was crazy. we had so much more than I thought. I just got internet up and running today.

the move was not so great for my peppers. it could have been worse, I guess. one thing I had going in my favor was it was raining the whole time, and the peps were the last thing in the truck and the first thing out, so I don't think they got too hot.

however, a box fell on top of my ghosts and my habanero (the plants giving me the biggest issues. go figure). it looked a bit like this:

and this broke off my habanero. yes, that's a crushed pod you're seeing on the ground there. he was so close to being ready that he turned orange on the ground by the next day.

I hit all my plants with a fair helping of fertilizer yesterday. hopefully they'll forgive me.

it wasn't all negative though. here's my second harvest. all the thai's have since turned red on top of the fridge. I ate a few tonight, and they were amazing.

also, here's one of my brain strain pods. is he turning color already, or is he sunburned or something? he stopped getting any bigger only about 2 weeks ago, so it seems a bit early. also, that patch of color appeared on friday, this picture was taken today. and with my other pods that have changed color, once you see the first patch of color, the rest begins changing soon, or the color patch at least expands. this has stayed about the same size since it appeared.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Colonial Homecrafters, Ltd.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Richmond Custom Home Builder Best of Houzz - Design