Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Green peppers sweet Turing yellow

Posted by CentralCADad 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 11, 14 at 14:01

There still very small but their all yellowing w/ little brown spots the giant bell peppers plants are small & immediately went into bloom and now this help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Green peppers sweet Turing yellow

Pics please.

Kevin

o

Thanks it's dark out here now so, these are the best I could get I pad doesn't seem to have a flash my wife or I can locate. Used a flash light I'll post afew thanks

o

It's dark out here wife & I can't find flash on I pad used flash light I'll post afew thanks for the help

o

lol. Yeah.. It's tough to make out anything. Got a smart phone? Mine has an auto flash. Either that or get some in the morning/tomorrow. One day isn't going to hurt. We'll be here!

Kevin

o

Sorry so bad

o

Here we go got it right now

o

Thanks for all the help & advice

o

ok. kinda beige like? Looks like sunscald. Nip it and toss it. Happens on thick fleshed varieties more than others. You might want to set up some shade cloth to protect them from the midday sun.

Good luck.

Kevin

o

Btw, I meant nip and toss the fruit, not the whole plant. Hopefully, there wasn't any confusion.

Kevin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here