Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mswiggi

Great find!

mswiggi
10 years ago

Yesterday I decided to take a trip to a local nursery, as we pursuing the perennials the owner came up to us and asked if we had heard about the sale they were having. She proceeded to tell us, one of the things being all peppers and tomatoes were on sale for a dollar. It didn't matter if they were singles, 4, or 6 packs, all a buck. She told me they were located in the greenhouse. Naturally I went to have a look see. Much to my surprise there was a large quantity of hot peppers! Most were jalapeños and less exciting varieties, but they did have 4 packs of assorted hots and super hots, no other details were given. Long story short I ended up walking out with 18 peppers for six dollars. I'm very happy, most of my hots were destroyed two weeks ago during a sudden and massive hail storm (a lot of the hail was over an inch in diameter). While most of the plants I have no idea what they are, it'll be exciting to see what developes! It seems to me that there are 2 black pearls and maybe a bhut in the bunch.

Comments (4)