Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
woooo-hoooo new peppers

Posted by Spongey600 San Diego Z10 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 23, 11 at 18:32

HEllo everyone, i called the guy in East SD county where i got my original peppers from to replace the yellow 7 pot, choc bhut that i almost killed(i put them into a smaller pot to see if they will recover) but i picked up a new 7pot, choc bhut, peter pepper, and choc hab, and he gave me a scoth bonnet, yellow jamaican mushroom, red rocoto, and a pepper plant that he had lost the label so i have no idea what kind of plan it is. once i get them all potted up i will take pics and post them up! the scotch bonnet had a little ripe pepper so i pulled it off and ate it(wow pretty spicy! but good flavor)

Eric

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: woooo-hoooo new peppers

• Posted by esox07 4, S. Cent Wisc (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 23, 11 at 18:45

Good deal. That should round out your growing list for this season.
Bruce

o

Yes Bruce, i actually gave the yello mushroom/scotch bonnet to my buddy since i ran out of pots/room on my balcony. but i am looking forward to lots of various peppers here in a month or 2 and really hoping to keep them going all year round!
Eric

o

I'm sorry to hear you had to give up peppers, but I understand space is a premium for you.

A mystery pepper... I hope it turns into a bountiful and tasty pepper!

o

Well, good news is, those plants I gave to my buddy I will be getting.to enjoy the peppers that are grown!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here