Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Video Update - Shoulda Coulda Woulda.....

Posted by kclost none (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 20:30

Too much can be a bad thing... But so far so good....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOUk4TtIXBQ&feature=youtu.be

Happy Gardening...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Video Update - Shoulda Coulda Woulda.....

• Posted by jutsFL 9b (Orlando) (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 21:21

Plants all look perfect! But you are gonna have quite the time getting to some of them - either way, that's not too bad of a problem to have :D

Jay

o

Pulled 5 out after the video, 2 7-pots, 1 unstable reaper, and two small morugas.. Much better for now.. :-)

Breaks my heart to do it though, but they are plants I stuffed in there after the initial planting (except for the reaper). Shouldn't have in the first place.

o

LMAO... Told ya!

Looks great kc! Just be careful not to bust branches squirming to the middle.

You Pulled 5 plants? Don't toss them. Hang them up and I'm sure some of the pods will ripen.

Kevin

o

Nice hedge!

o

:-D Yeah, that's a hedge block you've got there!
At the Farm, the same problem's goin' on. I tried to warn them, but you know how that goes.....

Josh

o

Good idea Kevin, will do... A few of the plants were loaded...

o

Great looking plants. I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry for those reaper pods to turn.......cause when they turn, you have to sample it. :) If only we all had an acre farm we could plant on.

Tim

o

• Posted by t-bob west wa (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 23, 14 at 16:05

dang, you name isn't Stanton is disguise are you? You sound just like a friend of mine in Central Texas. Is that where you are? He was from Marlin originally. Anyway, great looking patch of heat.......wish my peppers grew as lush here in Maritime Washington state where you basically NEED to grow in a greenhouse.....good luck

o

KC - You have a great looking patch of hot peppers. You're going to be one busy guy when all the heat rolls in.

Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here