Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
djoyofficial

"Edit post" Been Hacked!

djoyofficial
9 years ago

I sent a message to Gardeweb but feel I should let you all know, just in case they don't get the message and..... hopefully someone here knows someone.

I just recently edited a response and after I clicked "preview (edited) message" I noticed that a very large code had been inserted and referenced to a specific word. This created a pop up ad for anyone that viewed the post.
I have noticed a lot of these ads on here lately and they block what I am trying to read.... Gardenweb needs to be made aware..

I run my phone in developer mode, change carxz often and clear caches regularly.... watch for it on your preview screens. Annoying little bug.

Just happened again reposting the code in quotes so ya all can see. This was Inserted to my post without my knowledge.
!!!! "a href="javascript:void(0);" id="itxthook0" rel="nofollow" class="itxtnewhook itxthook" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; fon!t!-style: normal; text-decoration: none; border-top-width: 0px; border-right!-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-top-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-bottom-color: transparent; border-left-color: transparent; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; display: inline; ">cards{{gwi:807}}""!
dj

This post was edited by djoy on Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 4:53

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH